.300 Winchester Boresight Arbor
Tired of buying a boresight for every caliber? Introducing Osprey’s Boresight Arbors. These arbors are made to fit our 223 Green Laser Boresight, which has a green laser (instead of red) and is very visible, even during daylight hours. Save time and money with our available arbors in 11 different calibers. They are backed by Osprey’s industry leading no-nonsense lifetime warranty.
- USING THE .223 GREEN LASER BORESIGHT WITH OSPREY ARBORS:
– Make sure the battery cap is secure on the back of the 223 Green Boresight with batteries properly installed. Do not overtighten. Unscrew the rear cap of the arbor and insert the 223 Green Boresight. Replace the rear cap of the arbor until secure, do not over tighten. Carefully place the device into the chamber of the firearm and slowly close the bolt. This will activate your boresight. Sight in your firearm (specific instructions below). Remove the boresight by opening the bolt and ejecting the boresight, the boresight should deactivate.
- SIGHTING IN YOUR FIREARM:
– Locate a target 20-30 yards away so the laser can be clearly seen. The laser point is the theoretical point of impact. Adjust the windage and elevation of the sight to the laser. Remove the boresight from the chamber and remove batteries. Adjust the scope or rifle for the change in distance according to the scope, ammunition, and the rifle manufacturer’s instructions.
.300 WINCHESTER BORESIGHT ARBOR
- Requires the .223 Green Laser Boresight
- High Quality Brass