.300 Winchester Short Magnum Boresight Arbor
Say goodbye to the hassle of multiple boresights for different calibers! Introducing Osprey’s Boresight Arbors—a versatile solution designed to fit our 223 Green Laser Boresight. Featuring a highly visible green laser, even in daylight, these arbors are available for 11 different calibers, saving you both time and money. Backed by Osprey’s industry-leading no-nonsense lifetime warranty, enjoy a practical and efficient way to ensure accuracy across various calibers with Osprey’s Boresight Arbors.
- USING THE .223 GREEN LASER BORESIGHT WITH OSPREY ARBORS:
– Make sure the battery cap is secure on the back of the 223 Green Boresight with batteries properly installed. Do not overtighten. Unscrew the rear cap of the arbor and insert the 223 Green Boresight. Replace the rear cap of the arbor until secure, do not over tighten. Carefully place the device into the chamber of the firearm and slowly close the bolt. This will activate your boresight. Sight in your firearm (specific instructions below). Remove the boresight by opening the bolt and ejecting the boresight, the boresight should deactivate.
- SIGHTING IN YOUR FIREARM:
– Locate a target 20-30 yards away so the laser can be clearly seen. The laser point is the theoretical point of impact. Adjust the windage and elevation of the sight to the laser. Remove the boresight from the chamber and remove batteries. Adjust the scope or rifle for the change in distance according to the scope, ammunition, and the rifle manufacturer’s instructions.
.300 WINCHESTER SHORT MAGNUM BORESIGHT ARBOR
- Requires .223 Green Laser Boresight
- High Quality Brass
- Compatible with: .300 WSM, & .270 WSM